A candle making workshop which offers hands-on fun. During this hosted virtual craft workshop, guests will start by learning about how sense of smell works and how fragrance affects moods and emotions. They’ll learn about the different fragrance families and what top, heart and base notes are. Guests will use the essential oils to blend into their own soy wax candle. They will start by heating the wax, blending the oils, and will finish with pouring their own candles at home.
Inside the Candle Making Kit:
– Full step by step instruction leaflet
– Pouring and blending metal jug
– 100% pure essential oils candle fragrance
– Natural soy wax
– 120ml Amber glassware
– Wick glue sticker
– Main candle label and safety sticker
– Cotton wick and peg
– Wax thermometer
– Delivered in a recyclable branded box, rose petals, and wrapped in tissue.